Competition experts check applications for compliance with the technical parameters specified in the TOR, technical feasibility of implementation and compliance with the declared budget.
1. Compliance with the substantive requirements of the project
2. Compliance with the technical parameters of the project / feasibility
3. Compliance with the project budget
Assessment method according to criteria 1 and 2.
- completely does not correspond to the technical parameters - the application is rejected
- does not correspond but can be improved with significant changes in the concept - 1 point
- not quite consistent but can be improved without significant changes in the concept - 2 points
- generally consistent, but requires minor adjustments - 3 points
- fully complies, does not require adjustments - 4 points
Assessment method according to criterion 3.
- project budget exceeded - 0 points
- compliance with the project budget framework - 3 points
- Compliance with 70% of the budget or less - 5 points
The scores are summarized and consolidated into the aggregate rating of the participants by the sum of points.
The short list includes no more than 30 applications with the highest number of points.
At this stage, members of the jury, if desired, can familiarize themselves with all applications.